Instead of texting on her phone during long rides, your pitcher can improve her finger dexterity, and therefore her pitching, with these 12 car exercises. With travel ball heating up there’s lots of downtime in the vehicle that could be spent productively. Keep her bag of dexterity and strength builders in the back seat and check each one off the list as she uses it! Explanations for each gadget are located in my website store as well as on my two dvds.
Finger Dexterity Car Exercises:
1. Chinese Therapy Balls – spin in both directions and don’t let the balls touch; start with palm up then progress to palm sideways and down for extra challenging finger dexterity work!
2. Power Putty exercises – an instruction sheet is included with 12 of the best putty exercises for strength, stamina, finger dexterity and coordination.
3. FiddlLinks – flip with colors as you fiddle with this super finger dexterity device!
4. GripMaster exercises – instruction sheet is included with each GripMaster!
5. Juggling Ball Set – an addicting dexterity-builder that makes you look cool!
6. Zip Ball snaps for curve and rise – don’t stop until you hear the snap!
7. Tight Spin Trainer 7-pitch workout: 30 spins each pitch with resistance, 15 without
8. Spin Right Spinner spins for fastball, curve and rise and the “Hand Dexterity Workout”
9. Ball on Stick spins for fastball, curve and rise
10. Double Ball spins for fastball, curve and rise
11. PowerWeb exercises
12. SportsPro Gyro exerciser ball
For help learning more dexterity and spin techniques, come train with us! You can reach us through our contact page to set up lessons! Join our FREE mailing list (see green button below) to receive helpful articles and discounts delivered directly to your email address. Additionally, for more videos with tips and drills, subscribe to our YouTube channel! Visit our online store to purchase all your softball pitching tools!